Since its creation, this company has exercised the triple profession of consulting company, digital services and software publisher. Its ambition is to accelerate the transformation of ch …
They use their triple historic profession to support clients in their strategic, organizational and technological transformations.
You will join more than 1,000 employees passionate about digital transformation, with the choice of joining their Grenobloise or Lyonnaise branch.
This job creation is due to the restructuring of their SOC / Security team, they wish to refocus on their internal HCO and IT hosting activities.
With the possibility of 2 days / week of teleworking, you will operate on ISO 27001 projects and BUILD / ADMIN / SUPPORT activities of security tools.
Internally from their Infrastructure BU you will have a technical position and will report directly to RSSI, if you wish to progress to a technical position with managerial responsibilities, you will also have the possibility.
The SOC Manager’s missions will be:
- Management and resolution of level 3 security incidents
- Propose and make improvements on the SOC platform: process, tools, administration
- SOC level 2 support
- Participation in outsourcing projects (audit, integration, start-up, migration, training, drafting of documents)
- Preparation and participation in the implementation of new security solutions
- Administration of tools around security (antivirus, deployment of patches, log management)
- Support of production teams
- Development of security incident detection strategies (feared incidents, detection scenarios, correlation rules, collection, notification, etc.)
- Implementation of security-related processes (user management, rights, incident detection, audit)
- Management of remediation plans (impact analysis, definition of action plans and their applications)
- Drafting of documentation and associated procedures.
- Participation in the ISO 27001 standard implementation project
- Ensure technological watch and qualify incidents in the operational context
You are a graduate of a Bac +4 / 5 in IT and have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
Your adaptability, your sense of service, your autonomy, your proactivity and your interpersonal skills will be important assets for your development in this society.
· Administration of security management tools (IPAM, WAF, SIEM)
· Administration of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
· Virtualization (Vmware, Nutanix)
· Network (SDN, F5, fortigate, fortimail)
· LAN / WAN e stream optimization / accelerator: Citrix, Netscaler t Riverbed,
· Cryptography and security protocols
· Implementation of ISO 27001 standard
· Knowledge of ITIL good practices
· Technical English
Salary: 45 – 60 K
Date advert: 02/06/2020
Start date: 02/06/2020
Link to apply: https: //apply.jobadder.com/eu1/3099 …
Link: https: //elitecyber-group.com/cyber -…