RingCentral, provider of cloud communication, collaboration and contact center solutions, announces the launch of RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams, a direct routing solution for exchanges on Microsoft Teams.
RingCentral also supports integrations between different Microsoft products such as Outlook, Office 365, Skype for Business and Dynamics 365, which streamline workflows using RingCentral as a communication center. These integrations and other ISV integrations such as Canvas, NetSuite, Salesforce, and Zendesk are available in the RingCentral app gallery.
RingCentral Cloud PBX for Teams includes the following features:
- call control allows users to mute or hold, resume and transfer calls,
- the interactive voice server (IVS) allows companies to create global call flow configurations,
- call processing transfers incoming calls to one or all of the user’s devices, without the need to connect them to a desktop computer,
- route queue management and distributes calls to multiple numbers and allows management of peaks,
- the open platform allows companies to take advantage of all of RingCentral’s native integrations or build their own integration with RingCentral APIs. The RingCentral open platform ecosystem includes more than 40,000 developers and 4,000 advanced and custom integrations;
- global coverage that offers the capabilities of the global telephone system in over 40 countries and local numbers in over 100 countries,
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) enabling RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams to offer native RTCP with 99,999% SLA available. The features and functions of the RingCentral Cloud PBX remain in the RingCentral SLAs. End users who access integration via Teams are subject to the Teams service level agreement;
- security and compliance certifications: RingCentral provides audit reports demonstrating applicable safeguards for requirements such as HIPAA and FINRA and offers leading security audits and certifications such as SOC2, SOC3, HITRUST, and others.
- native call recording allows users to easily record incoming and outgoing calls from any device, as needed,
- Call analyzes and reports are provided to users for complete visibility of all their calls, identification of key trends, implementation of automated alerts, to facilitate decision-making in real time.