Nutanix announces the availability of Xi Frame, its Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solution, for the French market, both on on-premise datacenters and via Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google infrastructures Cloud. The offer is also available through Nutanix’s MSP partners, notably Cyllène and ITS Integra. Customers can make their own cloud or HCI infrastructure subscriptions from Nutanix and take advantage of the solution best suited to their VDI needs.
Xi Frame offers integrated analysis tools, allowing companies to visualize employee usage, monitor all administrative actions and optimize provisioning parameters to control costs. By combining Xi Frame with Nutanix Beam, Nutanix’s multicloud optimization and management tool, organizations can better control and manage their entire multicloud environment, which helps minimize cloud costs and reduce security risks. Additionally, with a control plan delivered as a service, customers are no longer burdened with the administrative burden associated with traditional VDI environments, including infrastructure management and associated support costs. Here are the main advantages of Xi Frame:
- Xi Frame has an administration interface that supports zero touch maintenance, without the need for highly qualified technical skills,
- customers can provision thousands of users per account in less than an hour. They can create secure workspaces in any local or global cloud region;
- with Xi Frame, customers can pay based on the actual consumption of the service;
- customers can use their existing files, log in to Identity as a Service (like Azure AD or Okta), or extend their corporate network to the cloud with Xi Frame;
- many security features, including non-persistent virtual machines, data separation, local / remote data movement control, log auditing and many more, allow Xi Frame to meet security standards , in particular SOC 2 type 1 and 2, SOC 3, ISO 27001, ISO 27017 and ISO 27018 standards;
- customers can take advantage of a single, multi-cloud Windows workspace service that operates globally, reaching users in over 200 countries.
Three types of billing are available: user billing via a subscription of just under € 29 per month per user (minimum 5 users), an annual commitment of around € 26 per user (minimum 5 users). And an offer intended for accounts with 100 users or more, for public administrations and for education and whose price is negotiable depending on the number of users.