10 Women Tech Data Leaders Recognized in CRN’s “Women of the Channel” 2020
Tech Data announces that 10 of its directors are among the names of the prestigious “2020 Women of the Channel” list of CRN®, brand of The Channel Company. Three of them have also been named to this year’s highly regarded “Power 100” list.
The CRN Women of the Channel Award recognizes women who, through their leadership, expertise and vision, encourage innovation and growth in the distribution ecosystem. Drawn up each year by the editorial staff of CRN, this list presents a selection of the most influential women in this sector. The “Power 100” list, a subset of the “Women of the Channel” list, is established each year by the CRN team to highlight the personalities who have contributed to the success of the distribution ecosystem thanks to their vision and their influence.
“The remarkable and varied achievements of this prestigious group of Tech Data managers contribute to strengthening the value not only of our company and our channel partners, but also that of the entire IT ecosystem,” said Rich Hume, CEO of Tech Data. “It is a great pride to see their achievements rewarded by CRN and we look forward to their future success. “
Among the winners of the 2020 edition of the “Power 100” list are:
• Tiffany Embry, director sales, led the deployment of a new sales management system adapted to new generation technologies. This has enabled Tech Data to accelerate the growth of its cloud, analytics, IoT and security activities. She is also responsible for launching a diversity and inclusion initiative within the commercial division in the Americas area of the company.
• Stacy Nethercoat, senior vice president, cloud solutions, Americas, launched the first version of Tech Data’s Digital Cloud Practice Builder, designed to help partners develop profitable business in the cloud. She also managed the solution aggregation process within Tech Data’s Cloud Solution Factory, and also participated in the integration and automation of cloud services for the entire customer lifecycle, for the benefit of the community of society partners.
• Linda Rendleman, senior vice president, endpoint solutions, Americas, has developed facilitation programs designed to help solution providers train their sales teams in prospecting, sales techniques focused on support, and management of objections , as well as the “client capital” method, a method based on a continuous revenue stream and strategic client management. Thanks to these efforts, Tech Data has been able to obtain numerous prizes from its Endpoint supplier partners.
Among the winners of the 2020 edition of the Women of the Channel list are:
• Pelin Agar, finance director, has set up a financial department within the Turkish division of Tech Data. In close collaboration with the commercial departments and other teams, this department develops financial solutions adapted to the needs of customers in the region.
• Stephanie Kaelin, Cisco business unit director, Europe, has rolled out a large-scale growth plan in collaboration with Cisco. Under his leadership, Tech Data and Cisco have evolved their methods, strategy and distribution programs, making significant advances in Europe in the past fiscal year.
• Andrea Miner, director, consulting services, analytics and IoT, Americas, set up a series of innovative workshops based on Tech Data’s Practice Builder methodology. These workshops enabled Tech Data partners to deploy a replicable, multi-vendor IoT and analytics solution without disrupting business.
• Diane Mitchell, director communications and strategic marketing programs, Americas, has worked with partners in the region to develop their activities using Tech Data’s Practice Builder methodology. She also led the development of content for the recruitment and onboarding of specialized supplier partners in order to enhance the company’s portfolio of solutions. She also defined brand positioning and developed client cases in order to increase the notoriety of the company on the market and to enhance the brand visibility of Tech Data and its channel partners.
• Mara Pereira, director peripherals business unit, has established a solid center of product marketing and operational skills, while strengthening Tech Data’s business expertise. This approach has enabled the Mara team to position Tech Data as a leader in the distribution of peripherals in 17 European countries.
• Nidhi Raj, marketing manager, has identified possible distribution partners and developed sales pipelines with demand generation initiatives and integrated marketing campaigns. These measures have enabled Tech Data activity to grow in India.
• Judith Schreibmayer, vice president, East region, Europe, provided excellent results by helping Tech Data partners from 16 European countries to develop their traditional Enterprise and Endpoint activities and to turn to activities related to new solutions generation focused on cloud, analytics and IoT and security.
The 2020 edition of the CRN Women of the Channel list will be published in CRN Magazine on June 8 and online at: www.CRN.com/WOTC.